Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thing #23 Summary of the Program

I really appreciated having this online staff development opportunity. Providing patrons with access beyond walls is textbook.

I liked learning about Library Thing and Del.icio.us the most. I got an opportunity to learn something that I could use personally, catalog my favorite books and websites. Often times, I'm doing or learning for someone else. For a change, I'll get to teach something I like.

Finally, I really appreciated the number of resources provided and examples given. Learning online can be difficult, but supplying these really helped further my understanding.

1 comment:

VWB said...

Congratulations on reaching the goal! look forward to seeing some of your results.

Please go back and be sure you have addressed each question in #23...we need it for program evaluation purposes!