Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thing #12 Commenting

The blogger, Cool Cat, offered suggestions that were not only useful but unknown to me. She commented on two useful tools, Cocomment and Tag Clouds. Cocomment is a site that follows or tracks your comments and that of other bloggers and lets you when someone has responded. Tag Clouds let you categorize your comments based on word frequency. These are two great tracking tools given time limitations.

I liked the idea of asking questions within your posts or comments. Sometimes I'm big picture and will respond as such. Some times I see one aspect of a situation. I like being given a choice. I like, at times, not having to comment on a overall thought but on a particular aspect of it. This has often led to varying answers which has created some varying and interesting discussions.

No comments: